Forum Discussion

AliHug
Contributing Cover User
24 days ago

PAYE & Kiwisaver on dashboard

Hi- the amount that I see as PAYE and Kiwisaver on the Dashboard does not reconcile with what I know I owe the IRD. I have run the report and compared to the myIRD site and they all agree but the amount shown as owed on the Dashboard is considerably more.

I have the same issue with GST but will do a separate post for that issue.

I miss the old system-it was much easier :(

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AliHug,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're aware that there have been occasional discrepancies in the figures displayed on the dashboard, particularly regarding PAYE, KiwiSaver, and GST.

When encountering such inconsistencies, it's essential to cross-reference the data with your general ledger report. Check the linked accounts for each pay item. If all are correct and the dashboard shows incorrect figures, we encourage you to submit a support request via My Account so we can investigate further.

We understand that transitioning to a new system can be challenging, and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve these issues. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

Regards,

MYOB