Forum Discussion

KMG123
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Account Right - how to delete transaction in electronic payments list

Hi there,

I accidentally added two transactions to my electronic payment list.

How do I remove them?

Thanks for your help in advance. 

Kath

• Hi, KMG123

Thanks for your post.

When deleting the transactions, kindly go to Find Transactions > Account tab > Select the electronic clearing account and then look and open for the transactions that you need to delete > Click the Edit menu > Select Delete Transaction. You may also check The Help Article: Finding a transaction for further information on how to find transactions and to delete/remove them.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KMG123

Thanks for your post.

When deleting the transactions, kindly go to Find Transactions > Account tab > Select the electronic clearing account and then look and open for the transactions that you need to delete > Click the Edit menu > Select Delete Transaction. You may also check The Help Article: Finding a transaction for further information on how to find transactions and to delete/remove them.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Anna_P
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen,

We have quite a few transactions sitting in our "prepare electronic payments" window that I would like to delete as the payments were made manually. When we hit "delete electronic payment transaction"  it crashes out. We do not have anything sitting in an electronic clearing account so we are unable to remove them based on your instructions above. Any ideas on how to do a bulk delete?

Thanks

Anna

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Anna_P 

Thanks for your post.

If the transactions were made manually and they are showing in the Prepare Electronic Payments window, you may need to download the bank for those transactions so you can clear the Prepare Electronic Payments window. To do this, kindly check out the Help Article: Making electronic payments with a bank file for more information. Once you've downloaded the bank file, you no longer need to upload it to the bank portal since transactions were already paid.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with your concern.

Best regards,

Doreen