Forum Discussion

Robyn111
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

Account Transaction Report Fields

Hi All.

I am running an Account Transaction GL Report and because we have purchases using credit cards, my memo/payee says Purchase; Credit Card Purchase.  

I would like this to actually tell me what the transaction was for.  Would it be possible to link the 'Description' field behind the transaction into the report, so I do not have to go and look into around 200 individual transactions just to see what the transaction was ACTUALLY FOR?

This would make reporting to my 30 Program managers so much more easier.

thanks

Robyn

• Hi Doreen_P , I suggest that is not a very practical solution.

Robyn111 , that kind of report is not available in the core program. We provide clients with custom reports of all kinds, which are run within our report writer addon program. We've done similar reports for a client who needed to send out purchase transactions with line by line and job number details for approval.

If you'd like to know more, please send me an email. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Robyn111 

As per checking, you can click the transactions showing in the reports so that it will provide you the details on what is the transaction for. When you click the transaction, the report will stay there so you can go back to it from time to time without closing then opening it again.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Doreen_P , I suggest that is not a very practical solution.

Robyn111 , that kind of report is not available in the core program. We provide clients with custom reports of all kinds, which are run within our report writer addon program. We've done similar reports for a client who needed to send out purchase transactions with line by line and job number details for approval.

If you'd like to know more, please send me an email.