Forum Discussion

KarenP1
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Accounts Payable To Do Window

Hello,

In the Accounts Payable To Do window I have two questions:

1) The screen displays my PO number not the supplier invoice number - is there a way to display the invoice number instead ?

2) Is there a way to filter what is displayed, by this I mean if I only want to see bills/invoices that are due up to a specific date is there a way to exclude all other transactions from the list ?

Thanks in advance

Karen

• Hi KarenP1 

It won't be possible on the Accounts Payable to-do list window, however, if you search by a specific supplier invoice number on Find Transactions>>Bill>>Search by== Supplier Invoice number, it will give you a list of all the bills for that invoice number. Also, the payables reconciliation report will give the list of outstanding bills and does include supplier invoice numbers. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KarenP1 

The columns in the Accounts Payable window cannot be customized at this stage. As an alternative, you can run Payables reconciliation report (Reports>>Purchases>>Payables Reconciliation) as that only displays outstanding bills up to a specific date and can also be customized to include Supplier invoice number.

KarenP1
      Experienced User

Hi Komal

So are you saying that there is no way to select invoices for payment based on the supplier invoice number?

Thanks

KP

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KarenP1 

It won't be possible on the Accounts Payable to-do list window, however, if you search by a specific supplier invoice number on Find Transactions>>Bill>>Search by== Supplier Invoice number, it will give you a list of all the bills for that invoice number. Also, the payables reconciliation report will give the list of outstanding bills and does include supplier invoice numbers.