Forum Discussion

Frank_G
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Auto build Items Report not working

Hello. Our auto-build report has stopped working. The message window states: "There's no information to display" "Try changing the filters and then run report"

• Hi Frank_G 

I would assume that you have items with Auto-Build information added i.e. Inventory>>Items List>>Select an item>>Auto-Build section is filled out?

If so, we would need to look at running a script (repair tool) over the company file for you. So we can arrange for that would you mind confirming the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Frank_G 

I would assume that you have items with Auto-Build information added i.e. Inventory>>Items List>>Select an item>>Auto-Build section is filled out?

If so, we would need to look at running a script (repair tool) over the company file for you. So we can arrange for that would you mind confirming the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      Frank_G
      Experienced User

Hello Steven

Yes, autobuild information has been added. Our file is online. Serial =5617 and ID = 1

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Frank_G 

I've arranged for that script to be run over that file for you. This should allow you to run that particular report as intended.

If you have been using this company file around the time of your post. We do recommend closing the company file and reopening it before attempting to run that report.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.