Forum Discussion

TIMMULLER
Contributing User
13 days ago
Solved

Business Documents - Desktop & Online

I use both the online and the desktop version of MYOB account right. 

I am happy with the document templates in the online version - Quotes, Orders, Invoices.  

It was easy enough to add a logo, and all the required information is on the template it provides (you cant seem to edit it much anyway).  

Am I missing something that this online document template, is not syncing back to the desktop version?  Do I really have to go and create it again if I want consistency in document design across the desktop and web version of MYOB?

• Hi TIMMULLER , you are not missing anything, the two sets of forms are mutually exclusive. And the features available in both are different; however, if you are happy with the online form, then you should be able to create a similar form in the desktop version. Going the other way might be more of an issue. 

1 Reply

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi TIMMULLER , you are not missing anything, the two sets of forms are mutually exclusive. And the features available in both are different; however, if you are happy with the online form, then you should be able to create a similar form in the desktop version. Going the other way might be more of an issue.