Forum Discussion

GG_3
User
2 years ago
Solved

Creating receipt for Received Money

Hi,

How do I generate a receipt for money received (through donations etc). This is not connected to an invoice and is entered through banking -> receive money.

I don't want to generate an invoice, as it's not a sale. 

Regards,

GG

• Hi GG_3 

Receipts are not a functionality in the browser. You can use this feature in the desktop version or you could look at running a report to see if something that could work for your business, such as a bank transactions or customer transactions report (if the receive moneys are linked to your customer cards).

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GG_3 

Thanks for your post. You can create receipt for Receive Money transactions by going to Banking>>Print receipts. Your receive money transactions should appear in there. Read more about that here: Printing payment receipts.

GG_3
      User

Thanks for the quick response.

I should have been clear in my previous post - I am using the online version through Chrome and creating the receive money through banking - receive money. I am trying to send this to the customer "via email", we don't do any more printing. Pls see attachment as well. 

Is there a way for this? I don't see the send email option.

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GG_3 

Receipts are not a functionality in the browser. You can use this feature in the desktop version or you could look at running a report to see if something that could work for your business, such as a bank transactions or customer transactions report (if the receive moneys are linked to your customer cards).