Forum Discussion

Nic23
User
8 months ago
Solved

Credit Note Audit

Hi There,

We have a request to export alist of credit notes and show the user who has raised them. 

I can export the list of credit notes easily enough however I can't find an option to validate the user who raised them. 

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

• Hi Nic23,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. In this regard, you can try to check on Journal Security Audit as this report tracks every change to the transaction journal in the file. It uses two main criteria when running the report, which are the session date and the transaction date. 

I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nic23,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, a credit note is a different from an invoice and is generally issued after an invoice has already been issued by the seller in the buyer's name. An invoice details the amount due to the seller for the product or services provided by it to the buyer. a credit note serves as a negative invoice. 

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Nic23
      User

Hi Cel,

Thanks. I know how to identify credit notes and credit invoices.

I want to know how I can identify the internal user who raised a credit note in MYOB. 

Thank you,

Nick

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nic23,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. In this regard, you can try to check on Journal Security Audit as this report tracks every change to the transaction journal in the file. It uses two main criteria when running the report, which are the session date and the transaction date. 

I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Cel