Forum Discussion

copperrain
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

ERROR WHEN UPDATING PRICING LEVELS

Hi

I cannot update a heap of items, because they have sales against them . Looking through for solutions I have found the following  "We do have a script that we can run over company files that have aided other clients with that 4077 import error. So we can arrange for the necessary script to be run can you confirm the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight "

Can i have this done too please.

Steven_M
    4 years ago

Hi copperrain 

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over the company file. Do ensure that you close down and reopen that company file before attempting that process.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    copperrain
    Contributing User

I'm tryind to update prices however keep recieving error 4077. 

From reading other posts, this can be rectified by MYOB support via a script run?

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi copperrain 

As you have indicated, we do have a script that we can run over a company file that does aid clients with that 4077 import error message. In order to do so, we would need for you to confirm that information relating to the file i.e.:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
      • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
      • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Once we have that information, we should be able to identify the required file in our systems and arrange for the necessary script to be run for you.