Forum Discussion

PremierSA
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Intercompany transactions

Good day.
My client is a South African AccountRight Premier user. They used to have the Classic Enterprise edition, with multiple inventory locations.
They have several companies in the group, with some being associated companies doing transactions only with other group companies. These transactions consist mainly of inventory transfers (sales & purchases).

Due to the fact that we have a mickey mouse currency rendering the subscription pricing too unpredictable and expensive, my client has opted for the perpetual licence while those were still available. They are also hosting their data files locally and not inthe cloud.
Is there a way that a sale from Company A can be automatically recorded/imported as a purchase in Company B without having to manually recapture the sale from A as a purchase in B, in view of the existing configuration?

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PremierSA,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. 

What I would suggest is to visit this post that has the same issue you're having: Intercompany Transactions 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

PremierSA
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the reply Earl.

I did see the post you referred me to before I posted this.

Sadly, this is only available when the data file is hosted in the MYOB cloud, which is not the situation here.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PremierSA,

Thank you for confirming and my apologies for the late response. At present, this feature is not accessible in our software when your file is not stored in the cloud. I would suggest posting this valuable suggestion to our product ideas page for potential future consideration: AccountRight Idea Exchange

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
        Regards,
        Earl