Forum Discussion

Judy01
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago

Invoice Reminders is blank

Hello

I need to send Invoice reminders but the screen is blank. I saw that there was an old issue with this. Is this not fixed yet? The MYOB website said to open in a browswer but I did this and it was still blank. When will this be fixed and is there a different work around?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @Judy01

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum.

We have seen that the Internet Explorer settings cause the Invoice Reminders window to display blank. To check if this is your issue can you do the following:

1. open Internet explorer
    2. click the Settings cog
    3. choose Compatibility View settings
    4. deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
    5. reopen the Invoice reminders window

If this your Invoice Reminders window is still not showing, please access it through the browser. To be able to set Invoice Reminders in the browser, kindly sign into app.myob.com >> Go into Sales Settings >> Reminders >> Reminders Settings. You may try a different browser (recommended is Google Chrome) if the options to choose from aren't showing. This Help Article, Setting Up Invoice Reminders, has more information on this that you can use as a guide as well.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Judy01
      Trusted Cover User

Herllo Leneth

Internet Explorer was discontinued by Microsoft in June last year. I use Chrome but the rerminders are still blank. 

Judy01
      Trusted Cover User

In the app.myob.com, the screen looks like this.There are no Sales Settings.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Judy01

Thanks for the update on this. In AccountRight browser you would need to go to app.myob.com Go to your Business name>>Sales Settings>>Reminders>>Reminders Settings. 

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth