Forum Discussion

lisameehan
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Link to MYOB Invoice

I have noticed after the last MYOB update all my linked invoices are not been put into my tray. I have to unlink them and relink them. Could you please fix this bug as it is very frustrating.

SamaraM
    2 years ago

Hi lisameehan 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Is it happening to all of your documents in the In Tray or just one specific document?

If it is all of them, can you send me a Private Message with the following:

• Serial Number 
    • Account Name
    • An example of a document you send to the In Tray that is not showing (and screenshot of both)

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    VPRHI
    Contributing Cover User

We have identified the same problem.  Can you please advise if this has been recognised by the devleopment team and whether there is an estimated time for resolving the issue.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi lisameehan 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Is it happening to all of your documents in the In Tray or just one specific document?

If it is all of them, can you send me a Private Message with the following:

• Serial Number 
        • Account Name
        • An example of a document you send to the In Tray that is not showing (and screenshot of both)

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.