Forum Discussion

Happygirl
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

Partial purchase quote to invoice

I'd like to convert 50% of a purchase quote to bill while keeping the remaining 50% as a quote. How can I go about doing this? 

I know how to do it for a full bill but not sure how's to do it as a partial conversion 

• Hi Happygirl

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand there are use cases for converting a quote partially. Unfortunately, the application does not have a feature that could handle this. You will need to recreate the quote into two separate quotes if you want to convert it separately. I recommend posting this as a suggestion in the Ideas Board. This will give the suggestion more visibility for the development team. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Happygirl

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand there are use cases for converting a quote partially. Unfortunately, the application does not have a feature that could handle this. You will need to recreate the quote into two separate quotes if you want to convert it separately. I recommend posting this as a suggestion in the Ideas Board. This will give the suggestion more visibility for the development team. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve