Forum Discussion

shaz3009
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

PDF Attachment for Invoices

According to a thread dated back from 2020, this issue was resolved beginning of this year yet I am unable to send PDF copies with my invoices sent from AccountRight. I have emailed myself countless different invoices and have played around with settings to see if I can get the PDF attached but as per file attached, there is no PDF copy within the body of this email.

• Hi shaz3009 

We have just tested this and PDFs get attached if you're using AccountRight and using the following option:

Go to Setup>Preferences>Emailing>>Send EMails using AccountRight>>When Emailing invoices: Include a link to an online invoice and attach a PDF (please note there are two options, select the second one from the drop down). 

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi shaz3009 

We have just tested this and PDFs get attached if you're using AccountRight and using the following option:

Go to Setup>Preferences>Emailing>>Send EMails using AccountRight>>When Emailing invoices: Include a link to an online invoice and attach a PDF (please note there are two options, select the second one from the drop down). 

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

shaz3009
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you very much. You've been a great help.