Forum Discussion

Anna_Z15
Cover User
6 months ago

Sales showing in withdrawals column when reconciling

Hi, hoping someone can help! Why are some of my sales showing in the withdrawals column and some purchases showing in the credit column? I have checked allocation of all items and they are in the correct account. This only happend this financial year. Please see attachment.

Regards, Anna

8 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Anna_Z15

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. We appreciate your effort in attaching the in your post.

I understand how confusing your concern is. Generally, if the transaction appears as negative instead of positive in the Reconcile Accounts window, it's likely caused by incorrect information in the Linked Accounts window. I recommend reading through this article, "What are Linked Accounts?". As this will help fix your linked accounts. Also, I recommend seeking help from a financial advisor when correcting the linked accounts. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Sin6789
      User

Can you please assist further with this as I am also experiencing the same issue and I have checked the linked accounts and all appears ok. This has been occurings from Novemeber 2023 in my reconciles. 

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Sin6789 , if you drill down into one of these transactions, do any details on the invoice match the credit in the bank?