Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Sales User Access Cannot Have Access to Invoice Reminder

Hi All,

We just want to use Desktop version of AccountRight and give access to our AR team to set up invoice reminder for our clients. 

But, no option in user setting is allowing that or better say, the option is not available at all.

Could it be fixed or advised please?

Thanks,

• Hi Accounts777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

Great to see that you are excited about the Invoice Reminders features, it is designed to save clients from following up on those outstanding invoices. A user would need access to the Setup> Preferences window added to their role. You can enable this via Setup> User Access> Manage Roles (top right)> Selecting the role (on the left-hand side) and enabling General> Preferences - Read & Write access. To ensure that the changes are saved is to go to the User Access window> Manage roles> Make the necessary changes> Select Save before closing the window and then reopening to see if the changes are saved.

Let me know if you need further help with this. 

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

Great to see that you are excited about the Invoice Reminders features, it is designed to save clients from following up on those outstanding invoices. A user would need access to the Setup> Preferences window added to their role. You can enable this via Setup> User Access> Manage Roles (top right)> Selecting the role (on the left-hand side) and enabling General> Preferences - Read & Write access. To ensure that the changes are saved is to go to the User Access window> Manage roles> Make the necessary changes> Select Save before closing the window and then reopening to see if the changes are saved.

Let me know if you need further help with this. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts777

Hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts777

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we are now closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We're always delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella