Forum Discussion

Karoman55
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Session expired message

2021.5.24 Latest update is now causing the "session expired due to inactivity" message.  I remember this from a few years ago but I am unsure how to fix it.  Very annoying.  Any suggestions?

• Hi Karoman55 

Generally, if there are long periods of inactivity while using the file, you may get this error message. That said, have you noticed any pattern of how frequently it happens and how long does the file stay active before it logs you out? 

I would also recommend checking the following:

• Clear AccountRight Cache
    • If you have any other background programs running, close them down as a test and check if you're still booted out.
    • Disable any antivirus software
    • Reinstall the software again as that can sometimes help

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Karoman55 

Generally, if there are long periods of inactivity while using the file, you may get this error message. That said, have you noticed any pattern of how frequently it happens and how long does the file stay active before it logs you out? 

I would also recommend checking the following:

• Clear AccountRight Cache
    • If you have any other background programs running, close them down as a test and check if you're still booted out.
    • Disable any antivirus software
    • Reinstall the software again as that can sometimes help
      Karoman55
      Experienced Cover User

It is never idle for long anyway, but it mostly happens half way through a back up or when I am actually doing something like entering sales.  I'll try what you suggested.  Thanks