Forum Discussion

SherylMack
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago

Shipping Address

For certain suppliers we need a different Shipping Address.  In looking at previous posts, the answer given has been you need to change it in the Suppliers Card.  However, there isn't an option to provide a shipping address on a supplier card as far as I can see.  Only Address 1, Address 2, Address 3 etc which relate directly to the supplier's address.  When I create a PO I can change the Shipping Address manually (or in my case, link it to our warehouse's address) however, this option is not possible in the browser version.  It looks as if the only option I have will be to set up a customised form for suppliers who need to ship to an address other than our office.  Is this my only option?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SherylMack

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your hard work in getting hold of us, and we apologize for the difficulty you have been experiencing when changing the shipping address. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are committed to providing you with the best support possible and we are happy to help you with your query. 

As of now, to change the shipping address in the web browser, the only option is to set up a customized form for suppliers who need to ship to an address. 

I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our MYOB Product Idea Exchange board. Rest assured that we will pass along your feedback to the relevant team. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth