Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

User Access

I am trying to set up user access for sales reps so that they can process their own sales . Is there anyway that they can only access their own customers?  Each customer is set up with a nominated salesperson and I would rather that each salesperson can only view their own customers but not sure how to go about this?

• Hi bevans74,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Currently, this feature is not available in our software. I recommend posting this suggestion on our Product Ideas page. Additionally, you can visit this help page for more information: Set up user access and Manage users.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bevans74,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Currently, this feature is not available in our software. I recommend posting this suggestion on our Product Ideas page. Additionally, you can visit this help page for more information: Set up user access and Manage users.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl