Forum Discussion

JackieW
Trusted Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

2023.7 Payroll -defauting to Bonus/Commission

Has anyone else had their Payroll setting default to Bonus/Commission rather than employee's paid Fortnightly?

• Hi JackieW

Thanks for reaching out. 

I understand this might give way to possible errors in recording pay. Generally, every time the software updates, the "Process all employees paid" defaults to the Bonus/Commission. This needs to be manually changed with every update of the application.  

Let us know if you require any other assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JackieW

Thanks for reaching out. 

I understand this might give way to possible errors in recording pay. Generally, every time the software updates, the "Process all employees paid" defaults to the Bonus/Commission. This needs to be manually changed with every update of the application.  

Let us know if you require any other assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

JackieW
      Trusted Cover User

This is the first time it has caused an issue.  Surely this is something that can be rectified.  Changing a setting after an upgrade is really not acceptable.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JackieW

Thanks for the response. 

I understand how that is an inconvenience. I would certainly raise this with our development team as a suggestion. 

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you need any other help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve