Forum Discussion

JohJohB
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

21/22 Payroll Account Right Plus

I've just gone to process the first pay for this 21/22 Financial year and all seems fine until I try and process them.  I can select each employee, adjust their wages accordingly, record each pay and tick off the select box.  When I hit process it comes up with the box advising I'm about to record # pays, hit ok and am told I will need to log in as per the STP ATO reporting, but then the ATO declaration window doesn't come up and the next window advises 0 pays recorded.  On checking the transactions, no pays have been recorded at all.  Is there something new I should know about?  Is it a date thing?  20/21 payroll has been lodged and finalised, I'm in the new 21/22 year.  Our last pay for the year ended on the 27/6 and was paid on the 28/6.  This week takes in 29 & 30/6, would that be what's causing the issue?  

• Hi JohJohB

That's fine, I've had the script run over the file please do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      JohJohB
      Experienced User

Hi Melissa  

There wasn't any log that came up at all, it just didnt record anything.  After hitting record, instead of the ATO declaration coming up, it just went straight to a screen saying nothing recorded.  I've attached a screen shot of that.  If there is somewhere else I can go to get a log, let me know.  I'm use to it coming up with an error and retrieving it that way.  There was no error with this one, it just didn't record at all.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JohJohB,

Thank you for the information provided. So I can run a script over your file to fix this, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and file ID of the file you're having issues with (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight). 

Note; can all users please be signed out of the file for about 10 minutes until I've processed this. 

JohJohB
      Experienced User

Sorry just looking at the link to find the diagnostic log.  When I work that out I'll post it.  Ta