Forum Discussion

Joysak
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Adding FBT to payroll year

Adding FBT to payroll year 2021/2022 not yet reported to ATO

• Hi Joysak 

Thanks for your post. If you need to report an employee's Reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA), this is done when finalising STP. If you have finalised STP without reporting RFBA you will need to undo the finalisation and re-finalise.

The Help Article, RFBA with STP, has detailed instructions.

If I have misunderstood your query or you need further help please provide detailed information and I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Joysak 

Thanks for your post. If you need to report an employee's Reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA), this is done when finalising STP. If you have finalised STP without reporting RFBA you will need to undo the finalisation and re-finalise.

The Help Article, RFBA with STP, has detailed instructions.

If I have misunderstood your query or you need further help please provide detailed information and I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Joysak
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you, I had finalised the payroll year 2021/2022.  Have now amended with FBT.

Joysak
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracey

Thank you for your reply.

I actually have not yet finalised the STP for year 2021/2022.  I am trying to do this and it does not allow me to enter the FBT amount against the said employee.  It will let me do it for 2022/2023 payroll year.

Do you think it is because the time has now elapsed for the 2021/2022 payroll year?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Joysak 

Great to hear you have resolved this, thanks for letting me know.

Don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.