Forum Discussion

Soap
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Bank Account details

When paying our employees out of another Bank Account, how do I change the Banking details in MYOB so when completing the transaction allocation it will come up with the correct bank ?

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Soap,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, if you want to change the bank account information, it will need to be entered into the card file by going to Card File >> Card List >> the card list window appears >> locate the employee >> click Edit >> the card window information appears >>click Payment Details tab >> select Payment Method. For more information, you can check out this Help Article: Record the bank details of employees.

If you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Soap
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Celia

Where do I find Card File >> Card List ?  is this to change the employees bank details ?   

I am wanting to change the business banking details when doing the wages ..... so when doing the transaction allocations it is coming up with the correct bank. 

Julie_A_C
        Partner

Hi Soap Celia_B 

I think your your question was not read properly.

When you go to create you bank file (ABA) you need to change the pay from account up top to the one you want it to come from.

Prior to doing that though got to your account list, choose your bank account you are wanting payment to come from, go to the banking tab in that and then make sure the details are all in there and you have ticked the I create bank files from this account and then those details.