Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Beginning a new FY

I'm new to MYOB and this is my first EOFY.  Can somebody please advise that once I have finalised EOFY, payroll (already done) and saved my report packs once I close of for June, that I can continue entering into July?  I am a little confused about this? Obviously our accountant will need to do their part so I can't lock anything.  I'm a little scared to change the FY in Business Settings until I'm sure what I'm doing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

• Hi RhondaMB

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I would recommend taking a look at this Help Article Close the financial year to provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RhondaMB

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I would recommend taking a look at this Help Article Close the financial year to provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RhondaMB

You're most welcome. We're always happy to help you again for future posts. Please let me know and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
        Leneth