Solved

Can't open employee card files

Hello,

We can't open employee cards.

The last 4 digits of our serial number is 0064

Company File ID is 1

Thanks

• Hi abailey

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi abailey

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges opening the employee card file. We appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Regarding your issue, I've reviewed the email address linked to your account, and unfortunately, I cannot locate the last 4 digits of your serial number. To assist you more effectively, I will send you a private message requesting the serial number for your account. To access this, kindly click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen and select the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi abailey

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth