Forum Discussion

HarryF7
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Display issues - Adjust screen zoom or add scrolling option

Ever since MYOB added more items into the Payroll Categories > Superannuation > Superannuation Information section, I can no longer accept any changes I make. It doesn't fit on the screen and there is no option to either scroll down or adjust the zoom. This means I can't accept any changes I make.

Is it possible for these options to be added? If not, some options need to be removed to allow this.

Thanks,

Harry

• Hi HarryF7 

Thanks for your post. Pressing Alt+o on your keyboard will automatically save and close changes made in any window. You can also use the scroll bar on the right side of the Command Centre window to scroll down and click Ok:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HarryF7 

Thanks for your post. Pressing Alt+o on your keyboard will automatically save and close changes made in any window. You can also use the scroll bar on the right side of the Command Centre window to scroll down and click Ok:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

HarryF7
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks Tracey,

This solved my problem. I couldn't see the scroll bar previously, as it isn't present when the window is maximised to fill the screen. I noticed it has appeared when I restore down. The Alt-o shortcut is very helpful.

Kind regards,

Harry

BS4
      User

Alt+o works (if you can remember it) but it is rediculous that there is no scroll bar visible for this purpose. MYOB need to work on this.