Forum Discussion

JALLEN
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Employee Entitlement Card incorrect and not matching entitlement report

Hi,

I need some help with resolving a difference between the entitlements on the employee's card and the entitlement balance report.  The entitlement balance report is showing the correct balance and also shows that there is no difference between the report and the card (but there is!).

This employee was terminated a number of years ago and has recently returned.  So it could be something to do with removing the termination date?

Thanks

Kathy

• Hi JALLEN

Apologies for missing that. To adjust this you will need to manually change the balance in the Balance Adjustment field of the employees card file, you should be able to click into it and zero it out. Note please make sure you take a back up of the file before doing this

Please do let me know how you go. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JALLEN

Thank you for your post. It could be due to the termination previously, however can you please attach a screenshot of the entitlement report and card file so I can investigate further. (Please make sure to hide any sensitive information)

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JALLEN

Thank you for your post. Looking at the screenshots it does show the balances are correct, the report is rounding the figures from the card file to the nearest decimal. E.g the personal leave is 2.047 in the card file but the report is showing as 2.05.

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

HurryupHarry
    Experienced Cover User

Yes, if you rehire someone by taking out the termination date MYOB hasn't really zero'd out the balance (as it claims at the time)  and the balance re-appears.

The balances also still appear in the entitlement reports

I find I have to do another $0 payslip with negative Leave awarded to clear the balance