Forum Discussion

lauracau
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Hiding zero balances in Entitlement Balance Summary Report

Hi. Just wanted to check if  there's a way to hide entitlements that are no longer used in the Entitlement Balance Summary report?

Pro-rata accruals are created for staff employed on a part-time basis. When they move on to full-time hours any balances are transferred to the full-time entitlement and they are removed from the pro-rata entitlement.  However those entitlements, which are all nil balance, still show up in the balance report. I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean.

Thanks

• Hi lauracau 

The entitlement category will appear on the report if it was posted to for that employee, even if the entitlement category is no longer in use now. I'm afraid that there isn't an option to hide them on the report, you can look into creating and saving a custom report for the applicable employee(s), and untick these entitlement categories from the top banner so they are not displayed. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi lauracau 

The entitlement category will appear on the report if it was posted to for that employee, even if the entitlement category is no longer in use now. I'm afraid that there isn't an option to hide them on the report, you can look into creating and saving a custom report for the applicable employee(s), and untick these entitlement categories from the top banner so they are not displayed. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.