Forum Discussion

TLS571
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

How to lodge a complaint

Is there actually a way to lodge a formal complaint.  Previous posts don't seem to have an answer.  I have a major issue with a pay liabilities SGL issue that I need solved asap so that I can pay 4th quarter SGL.  I called last Wednesday and got a payroll technician whom I emailed screen shots of the issue so she could excalate. Noone has called me back.  I called this morning and after being on hold for 2 hours I spoke to another payroll tech. whom I explained the whole complex problem at length. Right as I finished I got cut off and she hasn't tried to call me back. (yes she had my company file details)  I've then called again and was waiting on hold for nearly another 2 hours when suddenly the phone line cut off again.  I didn't even get through this time.  I've contacted via the online chat at least three times and keep getting told that the original agent from last Wednesday incorrectly excalated my issue and that she was the only person that I can speak to and she would have to call me.  Well she hasn't and also hasn't responded to the 3 further emails that I sent her requesting that she contact me.  It is appalling customer service for a product that seems to increase in price every year but has so many issues. 

• Hi TLS571 

Sorry to hear your recent experience contacting our support teams has been unsuccessful and unsatisfactory, you can certainly lodge a complaint by going to our Contact us  page and choose the 'Feedback and complaints' option.

As of the problem you are having, a quick thing to check would be the payment date of the payroll transactions recorded, as the super amounts accrued in the pay runs will appear in Pay Liabilities based on the pay run's payment date, not the pay period. 

If the above isn't the cause for you, please do provide the screenshots (with sensitive information covered if any) here and as many details as possible, e.g. all the steps taken when attempting to fix it and the order of them so we can try replicating on our end as well. With more details we are happy to look into it further for you.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TLS571
    Contributing Cover User

Since MYOB support has let me down, hopefully someone here can help.

4.5.22 I recorded 3rd quarter SGL liability, the realised that one staff member wasn't accruing SGL due to the box not being ticked.  I ran an adjsuper payroll for 2nd and 3rd quarter, paid it and forgot about it.

Then last week, 27.7.22 I went to record 4th quarter liability but the amount for the above staff member was incorrect (too much by exactly the total of the two amounts paid for 2nd and 3rd quarter) 

So I went looking through the TJ. Found out that the 3rd quarter liability dates had changed to 1.4.22-30.6.22

I've been trying to fix it ever since in a number of ways and trying to get MYOB support unsuccessfully after numerous hours on hold, being cut off, no one contacting me back etc.

So I've tried again today to fix.  I had already deleted the 3rd quarter and two adjsuper transactions.

So I reentered 3rd quarter with correct dates. Screen shot

Also entered my 4th quarter with correct dates, now that the two adjsuper payrolls were currently deleted -Screenshot

Reentered the first adjsuper payroll for 2nd quarter.  Checked pay liability for 2nd quarter, nothing appears. Checked in 4th quarter dates and there it is.  Screen shot both

Also rechecked 3rd quarter liability.  Dates have changed to 1.4.22-30.6.22 after I entered the adjsuper payroll.

So now at least I have evidence that it's not user error but that still doesn't help me correct my file.

Any help would be appreciated.

CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi TLS571 

Sorry to hear your recent experience contacting our support teams has been unsuccessful and unsatisfactory, you can certainly lodge a complaint by going to our Contact us  page and choose the 'Feedback and complaints' option.

As of the problem you are having, a quick thing to check would be the payment date of the payroll transactions recorded, as the super amounts accrued in the pay runs will appear in Pay Liabilities based on the pay run's payment date, not the pay period. 

If the above isn't the cause for you, please do provide the screenshots (with sensitive information covered if any) here and as many details as possible, e.g. all the steps taken when attempting to fix it and the order of them so we can try replicating on our end as well. With more details we are happy to look into it further for you.

TLS571
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks,  I've changed the dates and that's worked.  Still doesn't explain why the dates change on previous liability entries.

I've lodged a complaint