Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Job numbers web browser - Timesheets

When I enter timesheets I need to allocate job numbers.  In the web browser the job numbers dont show up and it keeps prompting me to create a new job.

Celia_B
    9 months ago

Hi anncarbs

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. And thank you for providing a screenshot. 

Apologies for the late response. As of right now, some software limitations prevent the full list of Jobs from showing up when recording Timesheets. We are in the process of maximizing the functionality available in the web version so we will be able to see an improvement in its capabilities going forwards. In the meantime, you will still be able to record the timesheets with the relevant Jobs from the software.  

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need further assistance on this or in the future feel free to post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi anncarbs

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Community Forum.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with the browser. Generally, if you have jobs saved inside the company file, allocation of job numbers would not be a problem. For us to check this further, may I ask for screenshots of the issue? Also, send us a screenshot if there are error messages. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi anncarbs

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. And thank you for providing a screenshot. 

Apologies for the late response. As of right now, some software limitations prevent the full list of Jobs from showing up when recording Timesheets. We are in the process of maximizing the functionality available in the web version so we will be able to see an improvement in its capabilities going forwards. In the meantime, you will still be able to record the timesheets with the relevant Jobs from the software.  

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need further assistance on this or in the future feel free to post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel