Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

labourhire and other specified payments

Hi All,

I have just used the Payment Summaries Assist in v2019.2 and several of my employees have been put under the classification of 'labourhire and other specified payments'  whilst others are under 'individual non-business'.

I dont know how to tell who is where - and my question is why and how did they get this allocation???

They all are paid using Base Hourly item and nothing else...some also get a reimburse expense (that is not reportable)- nothing else. The total Gross of the 2 categories is correct but I dont understand why they are no just all individual non-business????

Thankyou in advance

Gillian

• Hi GillianMK 

The type of payment summary prepared is based on the Employment Basis in their employee card. The employees who have an Employment Basis of Labour Hire will have Labour Hire payment summaries. Full time, part time and casual will have Individual non-business.

You will need to check the employee cards and change those that are incorrect.

Hope this helps

Tracey

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • dont worry - I found my answer - employment basis - some are wrong :(

easy fix!

bungy15
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi GillianMK 

The type of payment summary prepared is based on the Employment Basis in their employee card. The employees who have an Employment Basis of Labour Hire will have Labour Hire payment summaries. Full time, part time and casual will have Individual non-business.

You will need to check the employee cards and change those that are incorrect.

Hope this helps

Tracey