Forum Discussion

Speedie
Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Long Service leave

I have set up long servce leave category its calculating hours due on the pay slip but has no value, I want to accrue as a liability but I do not have an amount in an expense account to do the journal

• Hi SPEEDIE

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your pay slip not populating data for the amount column. Generally, the amount in the pay slip will only have data if you process a payout for the leave. The value in the amount column refers to the amount paid for the used leave and will only have a value if the pay run used the entitlement in the period of the pay slip. 

If this does not answer your question, feel free to clarify your question and add screenshots. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SPEEDIE

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your pay slip not populating data for the amount column. Generally, the amount in the pay slip will only have data if you process a payout for the leave. The value in the amount column refers to the amount paid for the used leave and will only have a value if the pay run used the entitlement in the period of the pay slip. 

If this does not answer your question, feel free to clarify your question and add screenshots. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve