Forum Discussion

RKA
User
3 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team - Approving manager

Hi.

I have a business that only has one manager/employee.  When adding him to MYOB Team so he can input a timesheet it says I have to select an 'approving manager' but there are no other staff that can do this.  Is there a way for him to manage himself or to bypass this option?

Thank you

Simone

• Hi RKA

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, the option you're referring to may not be available if there aren't any approving managers set up in the file. If this is the case, I suggest creating yourself as a new employee and adding yourself as the approving manager on the MYOB team portal. 

I recommend reading through this article 'Using the MYOB Team Admin Portal' if you have any further questions. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RKA

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, the option you're referring to may not be available if there aren't any approving managers set up in the file. If this is the case, I suggest creating yourself as a new employee and adding yourself as the approving manager on the MYOB team portal. 

I recommend reading through this article 'Using the MYOB Team Admin Portal' if you have any further questions. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve