User
5 months ago
Solved

New employee on payroll

And im getting the message 

IncomeStreamTypeC Error???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Hi ba5

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

If you were to manually update this in the employee's card (Payroll menu > Employees > Click Employee > Payroll Details > Taxes > Income Type), are you able to select and save the income type here without an error message appearing? If it is still appearing, please send us a screenshot of the error message. Please note to hide any important details before posting the screenshot here in forum.

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ba5

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

If you were to manually update this in the employee's card (Payroll menu > Employees > Click Employee > Payroll Details > Taxes > Income Type), are you able to select and save the income type here without an error message appearing? If it is still appearing, please send us a screenshot of the error message. Please note to hide any important details before posting the screenshot here in forum.

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ba5

Hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern as we're not able to receive any updates. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ba5

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we are now closing this thread as we're not able to receive any updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We're always delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella