Forum Discussion

magnatlivestock
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

On hold - assistance with pay super set up

This is the second time I have called MYOB about the set up of the 'pay super' feature, and have been on hold for an hour and a half.  I have been trying to get this resolved for months.  This is really poor service, to say the least.  I need assistance ASAP or will be transferring to a platform that does offer adequate service for a subscription of over $100 per month.

Komal_S
    5 years ago

Hi magnatlivestock 

Please send me your serial number and ABN by a Private Message and we will organise for someone to help you locate the transaction or restart the process altogether.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi magnatlivestock 

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience with the phone based team. If you could tell us what exact issue you're facing, we would be more than happy to assist via this channel. 

magnatlivestock
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Komal,

I have waited roughly two months for a 1 cent transaction with reference number to show up in our bank account, with no transaction showing up to date.

There appears no way to reset this process or try again.

Cheers,

Helen

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi magnatlivestock 

Please send me your serial number and ABN by a Private Message and we will organise for someone to help you locate the transaction or restart the process altogether.