Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Pay Superannuation

Cannot locate registered super fund Martitime Super in drop down menu for super funds?

• Hi Jenny591,

Thank you for your response.

Upon checking the USI number from the Superannuation drop-down list, the registered name displayed for the USI and ABN number you provided is "HOSTPLUS Superannuation Fund-Industry." This information aligns with what I found in the ATO superfund lookup. I would suggest reaching out to the fund directly to obtain the updated superannuation fund name to ensure that you've got the correct details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Jenny591,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In order to provide more effective assistance, would you mind sharing the Superfund ABN along with the USI/SPIN number? Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny591,

Thank you for your response.

Upon checking the USI number from the Superannuation drop-down list, the registered name displayed for the USI and ABN number you provided is "HOSTPLUS Superannuation Fund-Industry." This information aligns with what I found in the ATO superfund lookup. I would suggest reaching out to the fund directly to obtain the updated superannuation fund name to ensure that you've got the correct details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess