Forum Discussion

DeborahBurns
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

payment details on new employee not going through to Employee Pays

Have entered all the details of a new employee and the "Base Salary" is showing a $0.00 value even though all card details have been entered for his wage!

• thank you Princess.. I had to delete his intital input details and start from scratch and reenter all his details and then it has worked .... 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DeborahBurns,

Thank you for your post. I've run some fix scripts on our back end. Could you please try to log out and log back in to see if the issue still persists?

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi DeborahBurns,

I hope you're doing well. I would like to check back with you regarding your issue with the payroll. Was this resolved? Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

DeborahBurns
      Experienced Cover User

thank you Princess.. I had to delete his intital input details and start from scratch and reenter all his details and then it has worked .... 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DeborahBurns

Thank you for getting back at me. I appreciate you letting me know that this issue has been resolved. Please feel free to create a new post whenever you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess