Forum Discussion

Kaza
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Payment Summaries STP

I sent my payment summaries through on 4/7/19 along with a $0 pay transaction and termination info.  

The $0 pay and termination has been accepted but the payment summaries is still setting in SENT status.  

Do I need to wait for this to be accepted before I start a new payroll year?

• Hi Theresa

My employees accounts were sitting in not Tax Ready Mode.

I processed another pay run dated 30 June 2019 with zero amounts and resent the finalised information.

This was accepted almost straight away and has solved the problem. 

I dont know why the initial one is still sitting in SENT status, however this has rectified the problem.

Cheers

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kaza 

Thanks for your post. You can start the new payroll year, I would just suggest that you have a backup of your file (at the point in time of finishing the year) in the event that you need to restore to that version. The ATO is processing a lot of information at the moment so it should change status but could take a little extra time. 

I hope this helps.  If this answers your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this post easier.  Let me know how it goes. 

Kaza
      Experienced Cover User

The pays I processed on Monday have been accepted but the payment summaries still showing as just sent.  I will keep on eye on it.  Thanks

Kaza
      Experienced Cover User

Hi three weeks later this is still in the sent status - not accepted.  What happens now as there is no option to resend?

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Kaza 

Thanks for your post.  Are you still having issues with the status?  Have you contacted the ATO? For clarification is the status saying "sent" or "not accepted"? 

If your figures are correct and other forms have been sent/accepted we need to know from ATO why this is happening.  Let me know what you find out and I will continue to assist.  Keep me posted!