Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Payroll Activity Not Matching Payroll Register & STP2 Gross Figures

Hi there,

I am trying to finalise STP2 22-23, but found STP2 Gross Figures of two employees do not match MYOB Payroll Activity Summary report. Payroll Register and STP2 Figures are incorrect. I have not generated a 30/6/2023 backup file and am not able to restore to last year for manual adjustment in payment history of employee cards. Please adivse me. Many thanks. 

• Hi, JamieZz

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

When you check the Payroll Activity Summary report, does it have the correct figures for the employees? You may also check the Individual Summary Report, which you can find in Single Touch Payroll Reporting > EOFY Finalisation tab > Against each employee, there are three dots that you can click then select View summary report (PDF). This is the breakdown of other pay items that are not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. Lastly, check the ATO reporting category for each pay item that you used to make sure they were assigned correctly. Once checked, please send an update event, as this ensures the ATO will receive the up-to-date figures of your employees.

Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, JamieZz

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

When you check the Payroll Activity Summary report, does it have the correct figures for the employees? You may also check the Individual Summary Report, which you can find in Single Touch Payroll Reporting > EOFY Finalisation tab > Against each employee, there are three dots that you can click then select View summary report (PDF). This is the breakdown of other pay items that are not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. Lastly, check the ATO reporting category for each pay item that you used to make sure they were assigned correctly. Once checked, please send an update event, as this ensures the ATO will receive the up-to-date figures of your employees.

Please feel free to reach out if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

JamieZz
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. 

Payroll activity report is correct whilst STP2 & register report are not. The discrepancies are from Base Salary figures which assigned as gross payments for two full-time employees.

Can I send you private message with the screenshots? 

Thank you.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, JamieZz 

We were able to send you a private message with the requested details. We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen