Forum Discussion

Kathy2
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

payslip and invoice emails not sending

I am having issues with emails not sending again today. Had the same issue with pay slips not recieved by several employees last week, and thought this was resolved. Today only some of the payslips were able to be sent and invoice emails were not able to be sent either regardless of domain.  I have employees and customers contacting me when they have not received their expected email. This is very unprofessional. Please help ASAP

• Hi Kathy2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for notifying us about your concern. We apologize that you are facing challenges sending pay slips to the employees and sending invoices to the customers. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

There can be a few reasons why emails are not being received, as such, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting in this Help Article: Email troubleshooting. Also, I would suggest clearing your AccountRight cache and trying to resend the pay slips and invoices. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kathy2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for notifying us about your concern. We apologize that you are facing challenges sending pay slips to the employees and sending invoices to the customers. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

There can be a few reasons why emails are not being received, as such, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting in this Help Article: Email troubleshooting. Also, I would suggest clearing your AccountRight cache and trying to resend the pay slips and invoices. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth