Forum Discussion

INO1
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

Payslip Delivery has is being Rejected

Hi,

An employee's payslip delivery started getting rejected like a month ago. Prior to this, the email had always been delivered successfully without any issues.

There has been no changes to the email address nor to the employee's card.

I chatted up a support person from MYOB last week and was asked to clear my cookies and cache. However, problem is still persisting.

Please help.

Kind regards,

INO

• Hi INO1

Thank you for the update on this. We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. Feel free to come back here in the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi INO1

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had.

Generally speaking, a rejected email means that either the entered email address was incorrect or that something on the receiver’s end is miscategorizing the email as spam and rejecting it.

You can email one of the pay slips to yourself to confirm the email address is being sent from and advise this employee that they need to ensure that email has been whitelisted and added as a contact on their email.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers,
    Leneth

INO1
      Experienced User

Hi Leneth,

Thank you for your response.

I am quite certain that the email address is correct as it belongs to me and I have not done anything to my email settings between the last time my pay slip was successfully sent from MYOB and the time it started getting rejected.

I just added MYOB payslip email address to my whitelist but it is still getting rejected.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi INO1

Thanks for the update on this. Could you  send me a private message with the correct email address that is being rejected ?

Cheers,
        Leneth