Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Payslip Template Missing

Hi,

I am using MYOB Account Right Online Version  2023.11.1.6

Since I upgraded my file two weeks ago I have lost the Payslip tab in Customise forms so cannot select a payslip template to use to send payslips in "print/email payslips"

I have confirmed my company file which was a prviously suggested fix, but that did not help

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks

• HI Directhit,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We regret to hear about the difficulty you are experiencing with your payroll after the upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience. To better assist you with this, I will be reaching out to you via private message to gather additional information to assist you further. Kindly check your inbox by clicking your avatar on this channel and click the envelope icon. Meanwhile, we recommend doing basic troubleshooting like clearing the AccountRight Cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems and helps your device run optimally. 

We're hoping to hear from you soon. Or If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI Directhit,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We regret to hear about the difficulty you are experiencing with your payroll after the upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience. To better assist you with this, I will be reaching out to you via private message to gather additional information to assist you further. Kindly check your inbox by clicking your avatar on this channel and click the envelope icon. Meanwhile, we recommend doing basic troubleshooting like clearing the AccountRight Cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems and helps your device run optimally. 

We're hoping to hear from you soon. Or If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel