Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Setting up negative leave balance warning

G'day - I have searched high and low but can't seem to find instructions on how to set up leave category negative balance warnings in AccountRight Premier.  Please help?!

Many thanks

• Hi MnrHoutdRM,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

I appreciate your inquiry about setting up leave category negative balance warnings in AccountRight Premier. Unfortunately, there aren't specific settings within the software that allow users to configure these warnings manually. AccountRight is intended to generate a warning when a linked wage category for an entitlement is used that will drop the current balance under 0 hours when recording a pay. This is designed as a built-in feature to alert users when leave balances fall below zero during pay recording. Please see the attached screenshot below: 

Please feel free to let me know if you have further questions or concerns. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi MnrHoutdRM,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

I appreciate your inquiry about setting up leave category negative balance warnings in AccountRight Premier. Unfortunately, there aren't specific settings within the software that allow users to configure these warnings manually. AccountRight is intended to generate a warning when a linked wage category for an entitlement is used that will drop the current balance under 0 hours when recording a pay. This is designed as a built-in feature to alert users when leave balances fall below zero during pay recording. Please see the attached screenshot below: 

Please feel free to let me know if you have further questions or concerns. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess