Forum Discussion

mgccc
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Staff Cards

Hi 

I can't update an employee card it keeps shutting down AR could you please run a script over it

ID 1

Thanks Fiona

• Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

I successfully run a script for the company file. You should be able to update the employee card without any issues.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

I successfully run a script for the company file. You should be able to update the employee card without any issues.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth