Forum Discussion

GX
User
12 months ago
Solved

STP phase 2 disappeared

Hi, We have set up STP phase2 in June 2022 but on the payroll catogery page, it looks we are still at STP phase 1. How could this happen? Do we need to set up for hte phase 2 again? Please help. payroll catogery.JPG

• Hi GX 

Thanks for your post. We are grateful that you found this forum useful.

To check, you may Go to Payroll command center >> Payroll report >> Payroll reporting center and it would show on the upper right corner Reporting to STP Phase 2.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GX 

Thanks for your post. We are grateful that you found this forum useful.

To check, you may Go to Payroll command center >> Payroll report >> Payroll reporting center and it would show on the upper right corner Reporting to STP Phase 2.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

TDW1
      User

Do you have to have your comapny online for this message?  My file is not online but I have lodged all payruns to date.  Year end finalisation will not confirm for 2 employees who resigned in August 2022.  I cant seem to resolve it