Forum Discussion

vidario1
Trusted User
2 years ago
Solved

Suggestion for improvement

Hi Steven_M and the MYOB team,

Could MYOB please look to improve the function around saving pay runs? (I'm sorry I couldn't find anywhere else to post this so please redirect this post if there's a more appropriate place for it)

Currently, if a pay run has already been saved and is reopened, the options are to choose 'New Pay Run' or 'Continue'. If you mistakenly choose 'New Pay Run', there is no warning that your current pay run will be deleted. In theory this means you could lose a massive pay run for 100s of employees with the simple click of a button.

Is it possible to add a layer to this, so that if you click 'New Pay Run', a warning window pops up where you'll need to confirm that you're certain that you want to start a new pay run? I think that would be appreciated by many users of AR - and maybe slightly lower overall stress levels on payroll day :) 

Thanks

vidario

• Hi vidario1 

Thanks for your feedback on this.

I recommend putting forward your suggestion to our developers via the AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you have further ideas or feedback in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi vidario1 

Thanks for your feedback on this.

I recommend putting forward your suggestion to our developers via the AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you have further ideas or feedback in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.