Forum Discussion

Kace4321
Trusted User
6 months ago
Solved

Super authorisation payment - not receiving code via mobile

Hi,

I have not changed any settings or updated any admin contacts.

When I try to authorise the super payment, and wait for a code to come to my mobile, nothing happens.

I tried last week and days later the code came through, which by then it has expired.

What is going on in MYOB?

It worked last month and has for the past few years, but it's not working this month.

• Hi Kace4321,

Thanks for the quick response. 

We appreciate your patience with this, and we are glad to know that we’re able to help you through a private message. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Also, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kace4321,

Thank you for your post. 

In this case, may we know if you’re receiving any error message? We've sent you a private message requesting some information to assist you further. We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,
    Shella

KevinFe2
      Experienced User

Hi Shella

I have the same problem today. I'm not receiving an SMS to authorise super payments. It's previously been no issue, but today, not working. I've checked my email and phone number, no change there as it all correct. Can you help please? Thank you 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KevinFe2

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to know that you're not able to receive authorization code to proceed on super payment. We've sent you a private message to gather some information to assist you further. We will be waiting for your response. 

Thanks,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kace4321,

Thanks for the quick response. 

We appreciate your patience with this, and we are glad to know that we’re able to help you through a private message. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Also, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella