Forum Discussion

Fussycat
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Super is calculating correctly for some employees but not others

I am having an issue whereby for some employees, the Super shows correctly in payroll but for other employees, the Super lines on their payroll are 0.00. Does anyone know why? And yes I have checked that the settings in catergories are all set correctly. For the time being I am having to enter the Super amounts in manually for each employee at each payrun that has this issue. Help!!!

• Hi Sam

Thanks for your response but this issue has been resolved. The wage catergory had changed itself to base hourly instead of gross wages and the exempt button was greyed out so I was unable to change it back. Once I changed the cat back to gross wages the exempt button was useable again so I was able to exempt everything except the cats I needed!

Cheers

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Fussycat 

You haven't provided much information. Are all of the employees affected earning over $450?

Are all the employees using the same Payroll Categories as those where super is being calculated?

Check that all employees are using the same Super payroll category, and check the Exempt setting.

Regards

Gavin

Fussycat
      Contributing User

Hi Gavin

Thanks for your response. Yes all employees affected are earning over the $450. These employees have been on the payroll for quite a while and the Super was being calculated as it should, then for no reason (I didnt change anything)  the lines in the payrun where Super would usualy be visible are now showing as  0.00. I have checked checked catergories and exemptions etc and all are ticked correctly so I am at a complete loss!

Cheers

Lydia

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Fussycat,

Thank you for your post. 

So that we can investigate this further, could you please create a Test pay run for next month's dates, i.e. 4/7/22 - 10/7/22, and let me know if the amounts populate correctly, or not?