Forum Discussion

Jenlout
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Super

We are new to myob and for the past 2 months have been using myob for our wages and we have noticed that super has been calculating on all of employees hours, overtime and standard instead of just their standard hours.  I have calculated out what they difference. I have fixed the issue so it calculates the super correctly going forward, how do I fix the accumulated super to date.  I have not paid any super as yet, this is due in January

Thanks

• Hi Jenlout,

Thank you for your post. 

It's great that you've already addressed the issue to ensure accurate super calculations moving forward. To rectify the accumulated super to date, especially since you haven't made any super payments yet, I would recommend checking the payroll reports first, like payroll activity (detail), register, and the YTD report. Please check the accumulated figures reported for superannuation expenses. You can now adjust the superannuation payment for the past two months to reflect the correct super calculations.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Jenlout,

Thank you for your post. 

It's great that you've already addressed the issue to ensure accurate super calculations moving forward. To rectify the accumulated super to date, especially since you haven't made any super payments yet, I would recommend checking the payroll reports first, like payroll activity (detail), register, and the YTD report. Please check the accumulated figures reported for superannuation expenses. You can now adjust the superannuation payment for the past two months to reflect the correct super calculations.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess