Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Superannuation payment

Our accounts office left in August. Our staff told me that their super has not been paid for around 3 months. I looked at our bank statement and the last time we pay was in July 27th. I would like to pay what we have to pay but when I try and do that, automatic date is Nov 1 to 29th. Can someone please help and let me know, how can I find out what period got paid in July so I can pay the correct period.  Thanks

• Hi, MMagbag

Thank you for updating us and for the screenshots.

My apologies for the late response. Kindly hover your mouse over the red cross mark and tell us the error messages that are showing up. This will help us further investigate the issue or error you're having on your end when processing super payments.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Earl

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MMagbag

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to check which periods have already been paid in super, you can check the superannuation payments report. This will allow you to view the paid super contribution. To generate the report, go to Reports > Payroll > Superannuation payments.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

MMagbag
      User

Thanks so much Doreen. I made super payments but there are some errors. Can you please help again? Thank youSuper payment error.pngSuper payment error.png

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, MMagbag

Thank you for updating us and for the screenshots.

My apologies for the late response. Kindly hover your mouse over the red cross mark and tell us the error messages that are showing up. This will help us further investigate the issue or error you're having on your end when processing super payments.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Earl